- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Best shop in town. Honest guys, great service. They've been working on my vehicles and my parents for over twenty years. 5 stars!Steve C.
Excellent service at good prices. Very honest, will talk you through all the repair work performed and happily answer any questions. Will work with you to ensure your repair is done properly and economically. I can't recommend these guys highly enough! A+Chris D.
I have used B&T to service my vehicles exclusively since I moved to the area in 1989. Barry and Lou are simply the best! They provide expert service in a friendly and honest manner. They confidently solve any problem you throw at them. The quality of their work is exemplary. When there are service options, they work with you to come up with a solution to meet your particular needs. Trust, integrity, and friendly service are what you can expect from B&T. Frankly, if Barry and Lou somehow manage to hit the lottery and move to an island somewhere, I am either going to have to move with them or give up driving!Ken
If you are in the Raritan area and you are looking for honest and skilled mechanics, B & T is great. Just north of Uneeda, on 202 before the bridge, over the circle.Bob
I was recommended by my regular mechanic to have B & T work on my air conditioning. Not only was the customer service excellent, but Barry and his team were 100% honest regarding estimated cost. Turns out they have been in service for over 50 years and based on my experience, I understand why. I would definitely recommend this local mechanic to anyone in the Bridgewater/Raritan area, visit B & T bttireauto.com for any automotive questions or even a simple oil change.Chris
Real guys! Real honesty! Really great work! They have helped me numerous time when I have been in a pinch, whether it was changing oil, swapping shocks or an all new rack and pinion. I would honestly pay them more than they charge me, that's how happy I am with them :)Anonymous